Sunday, December 16, 2012

Just Another Caturday


Dress: Anthropologie
Coat&Belt:Target
Tights: HUE
Flats: Payless
Scarf: H&M




Upon first spotting this dress by Leah Goren at Anthropologie several months back, I knew that one day it had to be mine. But, being the mostly frugal person I am, waited and hoped that it would be on sale, in my size.....someday. Well it was, $40. Which is crazy cheap for an Anthro dress.

If you know me, I am sort of crazy about cats. Anything having to do with cats makes me super happy, so obviously this dress is quickly becoming one of my faves. 
Hopefully some more cat print beauties will be gracing my closet in the near future. :)




Anyways, how is your weekend going?!? Mine has been good thus far! Yesterday the hubs and I headed downtown to take in the sights and sounds of everything Christmas. Checked out an ice rink and super adorable mini Christmas Village, stumbled upon a random mob of about 200+ Santas having a dance party in Westlake Center, and of course, saw all the pretty lights and Christmas trees scattered throughout the area and Pike Place Market. It was wonderful.




(pssssstttt....follow me on instagram @lizziepcth)




xo
Lizzie












17 comments:

  1. Omg kitty dress + pockets = perfection! And a $40 anthro dress yea thats crazy awesome. great outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love eeeverything. I am cat-obsessed, and I love your red coat! My red coat is a touch too big and gives a much less cute effect than yours!

    You & your bangs continue to be precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too have been a little obsessed with this dress...look so cute on you! Love it paired with the red cardi :)
    xo Jac
    thesunshinedistrict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress is simply adorable! I love the print!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loooove kitties! yay! these photos are super cute :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is so dang cute!!
    Good job holding off until that dress went on sale :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh I'm so glad you posted this because I have that dress too (love it), but am struggling with how to wear it in the winter! Love how you layered everything here, definitely stealing some styling tips! :) And good for you for holding out till it was that marked down! I got mine on sale as well but not nearly that low-- jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a cute dress! loveeeee it :D you look beautiful :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The cat print on the dress is absolutely adorable. I love Anthropologie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. those cat prints on your dress is super adorable! you look really lovely in this outfit :)
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You got that dress for $40?! I had been stalking it for so long but eventually gave up. Dang it! Love love love it, and you look great in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. $40?! Oh man, I'm so jealous. I've wanted this forever! Of course, you look wonderful in it. The red coat looks perfect with it. That being said, I still hate you for getting it and for such a steal :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an amazing price for an anthro dress + it's crazy adorable. I'm in love with it. Happy (almost) x-mas, sweet girl! xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm not even a huge fan of cats but I'm loving that dress...plus the red coat makes it pop so well!

    ReplyDelete
  15. your dress is sooo cute, I LOVE the cat print. Antrhopolgie has so many amazing things :) And I love your bright orange coat, it is such a nice color!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the dress, I wish we had Anthropologie in Australia! Lovely blog x

    ReplyDelete
  17. That dress looks great on you! I work at Anthropologie and I remember when we got that dress in at my store we all tried it on ASAP. How can one resist a cat print dress?!?

    ReplyDelete