Sunday, December 2, 2012

Floral for Fall


hehe :)
Chambray-AE
Shorts-Free People
Infinity Scarf-H&M
Belt&Sweater Tights-Target
Knee Socks-Gift from friend-Uniqlo
Boots-Payless



How was everyones weekend?! Hopefully super amazing! 
Mine was filled with Christmas shopping.  One of the few shopping centers I ended up going to, unknown to me, was having a tree lighting ceremony/festival. I obviously have impeccable timing, because I can't really think of a better day to try to accomplish finishing a shopping list than while being distracted by food vendors, Santa Clause, Christmas carolers and lots and lots of baby strollers decorated with flashing red and green lights. Although it was a bit distracting while trying to get gifts, it sure put me even more into the Christmas spirit....to the point where all gifts are bought, wrapped and already under the tree and it is only December 2nd. This doesn't happen for us. Ever. 
I feel pretty accomplished..... and can't stop listening to the She & Him Christmas album.



Hope everyone has a great week! OH! and if you haven't already, follow me on instagram @lizziepcth  :)
I am still pretty new on there, so I would love to follow you lovelies as well!





xo
Lizzie







12 comments:

  1. I did some xmas shopping this weekend as well! I also caught up on my laundry. I love those floral shorts.
    Carlee
    Almost Endearing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, go Lizzie! I haven't even started with the x-mas shopping yet, how terrible, right?! Your Christmas themed weekend sounds lovely - can't wait to attend some of our local events as well... and this look is SO cute. Those shorts. Adorable! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Love the chambray shirt and floral short :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the She & Him christmas album!! Your weekend sounds like it was great :)

    I would have never thought those shorts would work for the fall/winter, but you prove that they do! Adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw! You do have great timing! I love your shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorbs!! perfect rainy outfit. :) and welcome to the 21st century ;)

    xo alicia
    ps my instagram is: mildred_pearce

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha, I love that last picture! This is such a perfect fall outfit, those floral shorts are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty impressive lady. I love floral in the winter as well. Just wore a floral dress yesterday and my husband looked at me like I was crazy, but I thought it was cute :)
    xo Jac
    thesunshinedistrict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the way you wore the floral shorts for a layery fall outfit! So cute :) And wow you do have great timing, tree lighting festivals are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! And love your boots, would never have guessed they're from payless!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute! I love pairing shorts with leggings to wear in winter but I think you pull it off better than I ever have.

    Must try again.

    Cheers

    Dani // andbubblegum.com

    ReplyDelete