Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Wishful Wednesday


Gloves & Mittens, please!

1. 2.  3.  4.


Lately, my hands have been turning into literal ice cubes. Especially in the mornings on my way to work when the steering wheel of my car is still freezing. Brrrrrrr.

I did find some random, not cute, plain black gloves in my car the other day. They do the job, but these amazingly adorable and swoon-worthy gloves and mittens definitely put my $2 black ones to shame.


What are you wishing for this week?



xo
Lizzie







11 comments:

  1. Those green ones are adorable! I adore gloves but usually forget to wear them.

    Black ones are the way to go, easier to pair with your outfits. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh so cute! I wish there was a decent excuse to wear the old fashioned elbow length ones sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the crimson ones! Such fun design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the red gloves!! oo sassy!
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, I love them all!! Especially the first two. I think winter accessories is such a great investment, we wear our gloves and tuques so much (uo here i Canada anyways!).

    Virginie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so lovely! Definitely need to invest I'm using the oldest black pair from Primark the thumb on the left hand is literally hanging on by a thread :/ x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cannot get my hands warm lately!! I think I need those red bow gloves to get them all toasty :)
    xo Jac

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm wishing for that phone call from the people I want to hire me... crossing my fingers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So adorable! I love the gloves. Would you like to follow each other? X
    http://viewsofnow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete