Sunday, October 16, 2011

Oh, the Colors!

 To celebrate Tim's Birthday, I took Friday off from work. We spent the day together eating yummy food and going to record shops, so that he could spend some of his Birthday money on a few much wanted albums.

Since we have been on a constant hunt for pretty fall foliage and we had lots of time to do whatever we pleased, we decided to stop by one of our favorite parks on the way to the record shops on Capitol Hill. I had a feeling that this park, The Arboretum, would have the colors we had been seeking.
Although, not every single leaf was painted red, orange, or yellow like I would have wished...it was still lovely.





<3



Dress & Booties-F21
Cable knit Vest-Thrifted
Leggings&Belt-Target


Despite how it may appear, I did not mean for the colors in my dress to match the scenery so well haha :)


Had such a nice time celebrating and having a three-day weekend with my man, don't want it to enddddd. 

Hope everyone had a good one!

xo
Lizzie









6 comments:

  1. Love the colors! I miss going to the Arboretum with you :) Fun times... cute outfit as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit and love these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so so so gorgeous.
    I love when you post outfit pictures. You are the MOST beautiful!
    And your an amazing photographer xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look soo pretty here! I love your outfit and the backdrop is gorgeous!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete