Monday, September 26, 2011

Music Monday

This will be my last Music Monday post.
I had lots of fun with it, but lately it has been harder and harder to post the videos I want to post, due to playback restrictions that Youtube enforced on certain sites.

Every week the song I really, really want to post ends up being restricted...so I pick my 2nd or 3rd favorite, which isn't the original point of Music Monday at all.

I am glad you guys enjoyed it and am happy that some of you discovered new bands that you now like, so I am sorry it's going... :/



For my last Music Monday I chose a long time favorite song, hope you enjoy it!

Manchester Orchestra-The River



To replace Music Monday and to keep with a regular weekly post, I will be starting Wishful Wednesday, this Wednesday. What will I be wishing for this week????

Stay tuned...


xo
Lizzie


1 comment:

  1. Great blog, I love your style. That blue from the last post is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete