Monday, September 19, 2011

Blog's First Birthday!



Today marks 1 year since I started Place Clever Title Here...! 
I have had so much fun and am so happy that you guys have wanted to continue following me along this little blogging journey of mine.

I really appreciate all your kind comments and it's great to know that people are actually interested in what I have to share. Thanks for stickin' with me, even back when I only had 1 or 2 measly posts a month. 

Reflecting back, here is my first post ever:

I feel as though I have a much clearer direction for my blog now than when I first started, but it's still my  "point of view" :)


xo
Lizzie











8 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Lizzie's blog! hahah

    Lots of love from Sydney,

    x Kel

    making a marque

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, yay, happy birthday to your bloggy that's so exciting!! And cheers to another fab year ahead. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!
    I can NEVER picture having my blog a year! but here's hopin! :)

    Maybe a sweet outfit post to celebrate? ;)

    www.unremittinglykel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for following dear! I like your blog, I follow you back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy first blog b-day!

    I found your blog on the Seattle Style Blogger webpage, I'm from Seattle too! Check out my blog and if you like my posts- please follow back. It would make my day :)

    xoxo

    hurnrningbird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy blog birthday!! It's always exciting to make it a year. I loved the picture on your first post, too. So pretty :)

    ReplyDelete