Monday, November 29, 2010

Snow, Flannel and Christmas Decor

It snowed last week! It was beautiful and much awaited considering we spent our last 2.5+ years in San Antonio; the land of nothing but sun and running your A/C while eating your turkey dinner. I watched the snow fall for hours and felt much like a child again. Of course that feeling only lasted a bit as I was soon thrown back into my adult responsibilities, realizing I wouldn't be able to drive to work. Snow Day!


I have been embracing every moment of the cold weather. Hats, scarves, wool coats, boots and flannel. Yes, flannel...love it.


The Holidays are by far my favorite time of year. My husband and I were quick to put up our Christmas decor and tree this past Thanksgiving weekend. The sounds of Frank Sinatra, Bing Crosby and Nat King Cole Christmas tunes are starting to fill our little apartment on a daily basis.




Sweet Baby Jesus in our Nativity Set


Hope all of you are getting in the Holiday Spirit. Don't be a scrooge. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment